środa, 16 kwietnia 2008

This May Be a Limited Supply Launch Coming - for Pennies!

Quick Web Creations

There's a re-launch coming up very, very soon on a astonishing online application that literally could sell for hundreds - and I happen to know the owner and he's given me some information about this launch that you will need to know if you want an easy-to-use, low-cost, high-value online application that will literally leave you feeling a sigh of relief when it comes to creating those amazing Web 2.0 type images online - and any other image for that matter.

Frankly, I was told not to share anything about this product's details, but I know first hand that nothing does what this product does online - that is a fact!

-----

We ** ALL ** visitors expect clear, clean, crisp images and especially those
ones that glue your eyes to the screen... You know, the ones...

...the images with gloss, reflections, shadows, multiple gradients, etc...

And these are extremely pricey to create in high-end (and very expensive) software applications. Not to mention the plain and simple fact that you *must know how to use them*.

Not anymore!

In fact, Bill Ortell has created an image creation and generation toola few months back that literally invoked statements (in me) like:

  • "How the HE@#$! did he do that!"

  • "I didn't know you could do that online!"

  • "OMG, it's like having your own Online Photoshop - Only DEAD EASY and no software to install."

  • "He's selling it for what!?!? NO way! That's way too low!"
  • "How can he... who cares, I want in, and now!"


Membership to this great tool was closed and is now being reopened - And, now he's re-releasing it with even more features! (more on that later)

Bill has created an online application that with a few clicks creates immaculately beautiful, and professionally designed images that literally look as if you had an expert hand-creating every single one!

No Software? No design experience? Virtually, No talent whatsoever?

NO PROBLEM!!
Quite literally, within a few seconds, you WILL create images that you say "WOW! I cannot believe I did that!" It's simply a point-n-click solution.

---------------------
Below this line - keep confidential!!! Please!
---------------------
I was introduced to Bill in Fall of 2007. That's when he and I first got to know each other. I was personally blown away at his product, and still am!

And, as a result of our relationship, I've been given rather unique and early information for those who get the Basic Membership access!

The "scoop" is that there's going to be a (he said I could say these two words that's it) "Premium Membership" option upgrade that you'll be given an over 50% discount on - immediately following the Basic Membership purchase. (Actually that may be even more information than he wanted me to give, but shhh!)

I was not given liberty to discuss this with you in detail, but I will say that if you think his basic membership is good - OMG, just wait 'til you see the "Premium Membership" upgrade option.

------------

So look for my next email to come in the next day or two when I am (hopefully) able to give you more information about this absolutely stellar online product.

-------------

Yours Truly,

Alex Albert

p.s. He said he was contemplating a limited supply of memberships, and wasn't sure he wanted everyone to have this ability to literally create eye-popping images and graphics for the few pennies he's selling it at.

Brak komentarzy: